You know your work matters.
And you matter to us.
That’s why we’re proud to offer benefits that demonstrate the value you bring to supporting the BrightStar Care Hawaii mission — while also meeting your own personal needs and career goals.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Client-specific higher pay rate opportunities
- Paid shift-to-shift time and mileage
- Paid training and client orientation
- Holidays paid at 1.5x (field staff)
- Employee referral program bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or debit card
- Financial bonus potential including employee referral, client referral, longevity and employee of the month
- Rewards and recognition platform with opportunities to earn rewards
Convenience and Flexibility
- Flexible work schedule, including PRN options
- Accrued PTO (paid time off)
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Mobile time tracking; easily clock in/out from your phone
- Mobile point-of-care note taking; less paperwork
Opportunity and Growth
- Opportunities to learn new skills and work with clients with a variety of needs
- Job success support and coaching
- Employer-paid BLS training/certification renewals
- Training and continuing education (CEUs) to support your development
- Company-sponsored online learning platform
- Career growth path opportunities
- Hawaii's Leader in 5-Star Care Experiences
- Guided by the BrightStar Care of Honolulu "Hoku'alohi Promise" to provide the kind of care we would want for our own loved ones; to compassionate, empathetic, patient and kind, while providing reliable, trustworthy and top-notch professional care.
- Work among mission-oriented people who want to make a difference in people’s lives and live our Core Values of Be Open and Honest, Serve with Passion, Do the Right Thing, Do What You Say and Make It Great
- Be a proud part of a Joint Commission accredited, with RN oversight and leadership
- 24/7 support - we're committed to your success
- Rewards and recognition - We respect, value and appreciate our team members and love to show it!
- We are independently owned and operated and an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Ready to Work With Us?
We’re looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team! View our open positions and apply today.