BrightStar® Home Care was founded on a commitment to helping clients maintain independence and dignity by delivering personalized care. Our compassionate and experienced professionals are well-equipped to meet your loved one’s specific emotional and practical needs through our companion care services.
Whether you’re looking for ongoing in-home senior companion care or need occasional respite services for a child with special needs, your loved one’s care will be overseen by our Director of Nursing, a Registered Nurse (RN) who creates each client’s personalized plan of care.
Companion Care Services
Available for clients of all ages, our services include around-the-clock care such as:
- In-home support
- Light housekeeping and helping with laundry
- Meal planning and cooking
- Respite for family caregivers
- Help with shopping and errands
- Adult and senior transportation to and from doctor appointments and social events
- Travel companionship
In-Home Senior Companion Care
As part of BrightStar Home Care’s commitment to person-centered care, we take the time to get to know each client’s history, personality and goals, as well as overall family circumstances. Our senior companion care services focus on supporting the health and well-being of your aging loved ones so they can remain independent and experience dignity throughout their days.
Committed to providing services that are stimulating and enjoyable, we offer a variety of in-home companion care services to help you achieve the quality of life you or your loved one desire including:
- Assist with writing letters and other correspondence
- Help connect with loved ones through email, texting, video chat and social media
- Engage in stimulating activities such as crafts, games, puzzles and reading
- Create customized grocery lists to meet dietary needs and preferences
- Facilitate visits with friends and neighbors
- Plan outings, activities and trips
- Facilitate and assist with daily schedule
- Provide respite and family relief
Hospital Companion Care for Children
When a child is hospitalized, it affects the whole family dynamic and energy level. It’s important to care for yourself so that you’re able to support your hospitalized little one. Our reliable and gentle professionals can provide any variation of the following:
- In-hospital child care assistance
- In-hospital companionship for your child
- Hourly or around-the-clock companionship
- Respite care for family or friends
Comprehensive Companion Care Assessments
Each client receives a personalized, in-depth assessment conducted by the Director of Nursing at your local BrightStar Home Care agency, which allows us to understand your loved one’s health, personality and needs. This process helps us ensure the right fit between our clients and their caregivers. It also enables us to quickly modify a client’s plan of care as needs evolve so we can deliver the highest quality care to the individuals and families we serve.